Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Herbivore Hunt


I was excited and my heart was pumping because I had to run away from the carnivores hunting me. It was the first day of camp and we were playing a game called animal survival.

I was a herbivore being hunted by carnivores and omnivores. During the game everyone was having fun I know because I could hear everyone shouting and giggling. I had eight lives but when I was tagged by Lyric I had to give him one of my life cards. When I was running away from the carnivores I got puffed. When he tagged me I had found eight different food and water stations and collected the colors before I died.

At the end of the game, a hunter came. Tony was armed with a water gun and he shot me when I was running away from an omnivore.

Animal survival was a fun activity because I had to run around and collect all the colors, it was like a treasure hunt. I want to be a carnivore next time because they only get killed by the hunter. This game was exciting and one of my favorite things to do on camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment