Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Writing

Siblings
I have the most annoying fun and worst siblings ever they bully me they even tease me but when they do that they get a growling because i end up telling my mum on them then because i told on them they start to bully me again
44 words in one minute
Which annoyed me. When they are nice i really have a great time with them like my brother lets me stay in his room and i like to watch him play game because he's really good at it and like when my sister lets me take control over sky TV So i can watch TV and i mostly like it when my brother and sister leave home with my mum.

70 words in two minutes


Our challenge today was to write my ideas clearly so that they make sense. We had only 4 minutes to do this in, and 1 minute to check our writing.
Our task was called '2 words... 1 minute we had to choose one of the words then power write for 1 minute, count our words, carry on for 2 more minutes, then finish with 1 more minute. It was fun and I found it hard to write the words in that much time

No comments:

Post a Comment